Saturday, March 28, 2009

Kit is 9 Weeks Old! Kim Goes Back to Work!

Kit is 9 weeks old! This week I (Kim) went back to work. I didn't think it would be hard. The practice day seemed so easy. Waking up on Monday, Kit was so happy and ready to play! But she had to go to Nancy's. I cried in the car after dropping her off. Kit was fine, of course. Tuesday was a little easier, and then Kit was with Chris on Wednesday and Thursday. For a few weeks, I have Fridays off in order for everyone to ease into the new schedule.

Chris enjoyed his two days off with Kit. We had a good laugh over him bathing her on his own. He said he didn't think he'd ever be able to get her clothes back on her. He said he was afraid I'd come home, and there Kit would be, still naked because he couldn't figure out how to get her clothes on her on his own. (He did get her dressed just fine. It must've taken awhile though.) I'm impressed by his abilities to read Kit's little signals & know what she needs. He's awesome.